Our shipping season has ended and we are not able to accept any more orders for this season. Please check back September 2021 to see our online catalog for the next shipping season which will begin January 2022.
Thank you to all our loyal bareroot fans, we closed earlier this year due to high demand. We sincerely appreciate each and every one of you, and look forward to serving you again in September 2021.
- Do not allow the roots to dry out.
- Conversely, do not keep the roots soaking in water for more than a few hours.
- Keep the plants in a shady spot before planting.
- Dig a hole twice as wide as the roots and deep enough to accommodate all the roots without crowding them.
- If your soil is less than ideal – heavy clay or light sand - add a soil amendment – approximately two parts native soil to one part amendment.
- DO NOT USE REDWOOD COMPOST OR MANURE. These additives may cause burning.