Our website is now open for orders that will ship January, February & March 2022
- Do not allow the roots to dry out.
- Conversely, do not keep the roots soaking in water for more than a few hours.
- Keep the plants in a shady spot before planting.
- Dig a hole twice as wide as the roots and deep enough to accommodate all the roots without crowding them.
- If your soil is less than ideal – heavy clay or light sand - add a soil amendment – approximately two parts native soil to one part amendment.
- DO NOT USE REDWOOD COMPOST OR MANURE. These additives may cause burning.